The Administration coordinator will act as the main point of contact for the administration department, responsible of providing support concerning all administrative aspects, in coordination with the admin team in the head quarter & under the supervision of Head of Administration.
Main Job Responsibility:
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Manage the procurement activities as per ATIB’s procurement procedures.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and regional manager.
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budget
- Supervise any contraction work & contracting related to ATIB premises in the region.
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Assist in Organizing special functions and social events with the Marketing & communication department.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
- Act as point of contact with public entities.
- Other related duties as requested by the direct manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil Engineering & business administration qualification.
- Have a minimum of 3 – 5 years prior experience in administrative responsibilities in a related field.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Excellent Arabic & English communication skills (Verbal/Written)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Team & Time management
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.