The Head of the Back-Office Funding is responsible for ensuring completeness and authenticity of the funding files before:
– The decision is executed.
– The funding disbursement.
He/ She ensures the funding execution and disbursement on the IT system in accordance with the terms of the funding decision.
• Supervise the funding execution
• Management of the staff
• Bachelor’s degree in Business banking, Finance, or equivalent.
• About 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in banking, preferably with responsibility.
• Good knowledge of the microfinance sector.
• Expertise with use of the computer tool and basic applications.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word, Excel),
• Advanced skills in management.
• Excellent knowledge of credit policies and regulation.
• Excellent level in Arabic and English in oral, reading and writing.
• Knowledge of Islamic modes of financing, compliance conditions Sharia financial transactions.
Candidate’s must send only their CV’s
Only short listed candidate’s will be contacted for interviews.
Please mention the job title applying for, in subject line or your CV will be disregarded.