The branch manager is responsible for planning, developing, and managing the operational procedures and ensuring the improvement of the profit of the branch by implementing sales targets for products and providing high-quality services, in addition to ensuring the customers’ satisfaction.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the head of the department in developing and implementing the bank’s branches strategy.
- Ensure the implementation of the branch’s work plans within the framework of budgets and timetables set.
- Ensure continuous increase in the market share of the branch, in addition to increasing the rate of sustainable growth in the portfolio of branches.
- Supervise the performance of the branch’s employees to ensure the achievement of profitability goals and to maintain the level of distinguished banking services for corporate or retail.
- Supervise the marketing and sales plans for the branch’s corporate banking services of ATIB in coordination with the management to ensure optimum revenue generation.
Operational and Financial:
- Coordinate with the head of the department to prepare the branch’s strategy and plan, and define the target business volume, revenues, and profits of the branch.
- Inform the Head of the Department about the branch’s financial revenues through periodic reports and ensure the implementation of the proposed changes.
- Ensure that the branch focuses on providing services to customers to the fullest and work to improve them regularly.
- Ensures the branch complies with the policies and procedures established by ATIB and proposes the necessary changes and modifications to ensure compliance with these policies.
- Work with the head of the department to elevate the level of ATIB’s branches to be a proper place for providing banking services and products, whether for individuals or companies. And ensure the provision of distinguished services based on customer satisfaction by consolidating the customer’s foundation and achieving the objectives set for the branch of assets and liabilities.
- Maintain strong relationships with external business partners such as insurance companies, financial service providers, and others.
- Ensure that the head of the branch network is informed of any major obstacles related to the branch, which may have a negative impact on achieving the set objectives.
- Supervise the achievement of the branch sales target, measure the customer attrition rates, and ensure the implementation of strategies aimed at enhancing and improving customer retention and loyalty rates.
- Coordinate with the head of the department to provide the branch’s needs of human resources, in addition to all matters related to staff management.
- To be responsible for achieving the objectives set for the branch, in addition to achieving the required financial performance.
- Assist the customer service Employees in achieving sales by establishing networks of communication with customers and working to provide a database of permanent customers.
- Ensure that the highest standards of privacy are maintained to protect confidential business information.
- Providing the information and data required by the external and internal auditors, whenever required.
- Commitment to the highest standards of compliance, and to follow anti-money laundering procedures by the internal regulations of the bank, the publications and controls of the Central Bank of Libya, and international standards.
- Distributing work tasks to branch employees and nominating them for training programs according to their needs and based on the instructions applied by the bank.
- Evaluate the performance of employees and manage their annual leave to ensure the continuity of work in the branch to the fullest.
- Supervising the daily work carried out by the branch’s employees, guiding them, and providing the necessary notes to enable them to improve their job performance.
- Continuous development and training of the work team, whether they are employees or trainees, in addition to holding periodic meetings with employees to assess the situation in the branch and make the necessary corrections.
- Ensure periodic review and follow-up of the proper progress of work and reduce operational risks (treasury inventory, checkbooks, and cards inventory, data update, and others).
- A university degree in the field of business administration, specializing in finance, banking, and/or sales and marketing from an accredited university.
- Professional certifications such as CPA and/or CMA are preferred.
- 10 years of work experience, including at least 5 years in a similar position, preferably in the banking sector.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking in both Arabic and English.
- Possess leadership skills, ability to manage, and motivate branch staff.
- Proficiency in the use of various Microsoft Office applications.
To apply for this position, please send your cv in pdf format to: email@example.com
Note: Please ensure writing the position you are applying for in the email subject line.