The Business Customer Service is responsible for assisting the branch’s customers. He /She has to provide an exceptional service to respond to customers’ requests.
He /She collaborates with the support units to optimize the processing of funding applications.
• Customer assistance.
• Funding Files Monitoring.
• Debt Collection Monitoring.
• University degree, preferably in management, commerce, finance, social economy, development economics or equivalent.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (Arabic & English).
• Expertise with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Knowledge of Islamic modes of financing, compliance conditions Sharia financial transactions.
Candidate’s must send only their CV’s
Only short listed candidate’s will be contacted for interviews.
Please mention the job title applying for, in subject line or your CV will be disregarded.