The head of the Business Monitoring Unit supervises the marketing of the products and services by the sales force according to the fixed objectives as part of the marketing plan.
He/ She collaborates with the branches and the other support units to develop and implement the institution’s products and services.
He/ She reports the sales activity to the Head of Namaa Tamweel.
• Monitoring of objectives.
• Monitoring of market surveys.
• Coaching of the sales Force
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Management, Commerce, Finance, Social Economy, Development Economics or equivalent.
• Experience as Regional Director for at least 3 years, or as a branch manager in microfinance or banking sector for at least 5 years, or business agent for at least 7 years.
• Proven experience in sales monitoring.
• Good knowledge of the microfinance sector.
• Strong written and oral communication skills (Arabic & English).
• Expertise with use of the computer tools and basic applications.
• Perfect Mastery of advanced Excel, and expertise with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Word.
• Advanced skills in marketing and communication.
• Knowledge of Islamic modes of financing, compliance conditions Sharia financial transactions.
Candidate’s must send only their CV’s
Only short listed candidate’s will be contacted for interviews.
Please mention the job title applying for, in subject line or your CV will be disregarded.