Business Officer (Namaa Tamweel)
The Business Officer is responsible for sales, and he oversees the business development activity related to the assigned objectives in the field.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- To welcome current or potential customers to advise and guide them to the suitable products and services offered by ATIB.
- Ensure the development and monitoring of the Clients portfolio regarding its credit quality.
- To find new potential customers in the related area.
- Address the customer satisfaction issues on time
- Get closer to customers to reach a greater level of understanding their specific needs.
- Contribute to the development and customization of products.
- Oversee the clients’ activity trends, prepare periodical activity reports, and discuss them with the branch Manager.
- Collect the necessary data and documents and check both their level of comprehensiveness and compliance with the procedures.
- Review the applications and the attached documents to make sure that they comply with the pre-established conditions and criteria,
- Provide technical assistance to clients to complete their files, In case of need.
- Gather information on customer reliability and financial capacity
- Evaluate the financial risks and make sure to control the risk of submitted funding applications
- Prepare reports on received funding applications, submit, and discuss them with the branch manager.
- Follow up on files that are pending approval.
- Collect funding decisions and demonstrate to customers the outcome of their loan requests.
- Support clients in the post-decision phases
- Collaborate with other units for the loan implementation
- Collect the necessary guarantees, check, and communicate them to the financing BO for release.
- Make sure the processing of funding files follows the risk policy and the procedures in effect.
- Participate in the Funding Committee.
- Provide periodic reports on the funding progress, discuss them with the customer’s hierarchy to adjust the approach and the action plan.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management, Business, Finance, Social economy, Development economics or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Customer Service agent for the banking/ Microfinance sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Arabic & English).
- An understanding of Islamic modes of financing, compliance conditions, and Sharia financial transactions.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office tools (including PowerPoint, Word, Excel),
- Behavioral Competencies, respect, attitude, and work proficiency.