The Business Officer is the salesman of the institution. He/She is in charge of the business development activity on the ground, related to the assigned objectives.
• Portfolio Management and Product Marketing.
• Monitoring Funding Applications.
• Debt Collection Monitoring.
• University degree, preferably in management, commerce, finance, social economy, development economics or equivalent.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (Arabic & English).
• Expertise with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Knowledge of Islamic modes of financing, compliance conditions Sharia financial transactions.
Candidate’s must send only their CV’s
Only short listed candidate’s will be contacted for interviews.
Please mention the job title applying for, in subject line or your CV will be disregarded.