Customer Services Officer:
The Candidate is responsible for providing services to the bank’s customers in an effective and friendly manner and the best quality in addition to answering their inquiries, providing the required information, guiding them regarding various banking procedures, marketing the bank’s products and services, and encouraging customers to increase their business with the bank.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Act as the first link for customers with the bank, answer their queries, and provide all the information they need about the various products and services provided by the bank.
- Maintain ATIB’s reputation by providing outstanding and effective services to customers according to their needs and offering the necessary support to meet the expectations and aspirations of customers.
- Build strong and effective professional relationships with customers to achieve and maintain the objectives of the Branch.
- Perform several in favour of the customers, such as opening an account, updating customer information, and issuing account balance statements.
- Assist customers in filling out forms and applications when required, including account opening forms and others, besides filling applications for receiving cards and chequebooks.
- Coordinate with cashiers and branch operating staff to ensure providing smooth and flexible operations and banking services.
- Ensure, register, analyze, verify, and answer all customer proposals, needs, opinions and complaints efficiently and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction and avoid the possibility of stopping their future dealings with the bank.
- Follow-up with the customers regarding the necessary documents and applications, to guarantee the authenticity of the documents and review them carefully.
- Contact customers, when required, to inform them of the recently launched banking products.
- Ensure that the highest standards of confidentiality are maintained to protect information.
- To comply with the highest standards of compliance and anti-money laundering measures are sold by the bank’s internal regulations, the central bank of Libya standards and international standards.
- Provide the information required by external and internal auditors on time and commitment when requested to do so.
- University degree in business administration or finance and banking.
- From 2 to 4 years of experience, with at least one year in the same job, experience in the banking sector is preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively and behave professionally and respectfully.
- Effective communication in Both Arabic and English in writing and conversation.
- High skills in working with Microsoft Office applications.