The funding analyst is responsible for assessing the submitted funding applications and measuring the risk incurred by granting the loan. He/ She prepares appraisals for the decision makers: both quantitative and qualitative assessments.
He/ She ensures the debt collection for customers with payment difficulties.
• Appraisal of funding files.
• Debt Collection Monitoring.
• University degree in Business banking, Finance, or equivalent.
• Good Knowledge of the fundamentals of finance.
• Mastery of calculation and analysis of financial ratios.
• Good knowledge of the microfinance sector.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (Arabic & English).
• Expertise with use of the computer tool and basic applications.
• Mastery of advanced Excel and Expertise with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word).
• Advanced analytical and financial skills.
• knowledge of Islamic modes of financing, compliance conditions Sharia financial transactions.
Candidate’s must send only their CV’s
Only short listed candidate’s will be contacted for interviews.
Please mention the job title applying for, in subject line or your CV will be disregarded.