The Head of Funding supervises the assessment of the funding files carried out by the analyst team. He/ She is responsible for undertaking credit risk appraisals. He/ She ensures the quality of the funding portfolio of the Institution.
He/ She supervises the debt collection for customers with payment difficulties.
• Supervision of the appraisal of funding files.
• Debt Collection Monitoring.
• Compliance with the Namaa Tamweel credit policy and regulations.
• Management of the staff.
• At least Master’s degree in Management, Commerce, Finance, Social Economy, Development Economics or equivalent.
• Experience as Regional Director for at least 3 years or as branch manager or credit analyst in the microfinance or banking sector for at least 5 years.
• Good Knowledge of the fundamentals of finance.
• Mastery of calculation and analysis of financial ratios.
• Good knowledge of the microfinance sector.
• Strong written and communication skills (Arabic & English).
• Expertise with use of the computer tool and basic applications.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Knowledge of Islamic modes of financing, compliance conditions Sharia financial transactions.
Candidate’s must send only their CV’s
Only short listed candidate’s will be contacted for interviews.
Please mention the job title applying for, in subject line or your CV will be disregarded.