Information Desk (Receptionist)
Responsible for providing efficient, friendly, and quality services to customers answering queries, providing information, and guiding customers through various banking procedures; marketing ATIB’s products and services.
Main job responsibilities:
- Greeting customers with a smile and welcoming them into the bank
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, answer their queries, and direct them to the intended person.
- Provide information regarding various products and services offered by ATIB, receive letters and packages, and deliver them to the intended person.
- Answering email, phone calls, and transferring calls to the corresponding staff members
- Enhance ATIB’s image through pro-active customer-driven servicing of their needs in support of the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
- Always ensure customer satisfaction and resolve customer complaints as they occur.
- Assist customers in filling out forms and applications as and when required,
- Ensure that all customers’ suggestions, requirements, opinions, and complaints are effectively and efficiently recorded, analyzed, verified, and responded to, to offset customers’ dissatisfaction and potential discontinuation of the customer, to deter loss of business.
- Coordinate with tellers to divert from the counter all customers interested in receiving banking products.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the compliance function as and when required.
- Pleasing personality with a smile and clear voice
- Ability to guide customers and resolve queries at the first level
- University degree in business administration or finance and banking.
- From 1 to 2 years of experience, with at least one year in the same job, experience in the banking sector is preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively and behave professionally and respectfully.
- Effective communication in Both Arabic and English in writing and conversation.
High skills in working with Microsoft Office applications.