The Head of Purchasing is responsible for the supplier partnership management and development. He/She is called through effective negotiation and networking to contribute to the improvement of the Namaa Tamweel profits and market share.
He/She oversees the purchase process as part of the funding granted and ensures the best quality of goods at competitive prices.
• Partnership Development.
• Purchasing strategy.
• Purchasing supervision.
• Management of the staff.
• At least a university degree in Logistics or Finance or Commerce or equivalent.
• Experience as a logistics manager for at least 5 years in a large company.
• Good knowledge of the microfinance sector and economic empowerment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (Arabic & English).
• Expertise with use of computer tools and basic applications.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Advanced skills in management and business negotiations.
• Knowledge of Islamic modes of financing, compliance conditions Sharia financial transactions.
• Excellent level in Arabic and English in oral, reading and writing.
Candidate’s must send only their CV’s
Only short listed candidate’s will be contacted for interviews.
Please mention the job title applying for, in subject line or your CV will be disregarded.