The Purchasing Officer ensures the purchase process as part of the funding granted by the institution. He/ She develops the partnerships and ensures the best quality products at the most competitive prices.
• Purchasing Activity.
• Partnership Development.
• University degree, preferably in commerce, finance, management, social economy, development economics or equivalent.
• Experience as a logistics officer for at least 2 years.
• Good knowledge of the microfinance sector.
• Excellent level in Arabic and English in oral, reading and writing.
• Expertise with use of computer tools and Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Knowledge of Islamic modes of financing, compliance conditions Sharia financial transactions.
Candidate’s must send only their CV’s
Only short listed candidate’s will be contacted for interviews.
Please mention the job title applying for, in subject line or your CV will be disregarded.