Responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with existing customer bases as well as building new relationships. The Relationship Manager handles the ‘one point of contact’ approach to respond to and resolve all customer needs and queries. In addition, the Relationship Manager will work on establishing new relationships and building a wider customer base and broadening the bank’s financial portfolio.
Important job responsibilities:
- Initiate contact with existing and potential customers and coordinate with the respective departments/ units within the bank to ensure efficient and effective processing of customers’ needs.
- Develop and deepen customer relationships through effective relationship management and by ensuring efficiency.
- Solicit customer and frontline feedback on financial products.
- Assist the Senior Relationship Manager in coordinating corporate/ retail banking marketing initiatives with other departments/divisions to maximize cross-selling and advisory services opportunities for the benefit of the customer and the Bank as a whole.
- Ensure processes are in place for the launch of products.
- Conduct meetings with clients to establish strong relations and sell the bank’s products.
- Build and maintain a strong and effective relationship with all other related units to achieve the department’s goals/ objectives.
- Strive to maintain continuous compliance with the policies, procedures, prevailing practices, and regulations.
- Receive calls and attend to customer needs and ensure the establishment to the products where needed.
- Follow up and manage customers’ portfolios periodically through checking performance and taking necessary actions as required to minimize the risks on the portfolio.
- Report to Senior Relationship Manager, risky portfolios.
- Prepare and/or review reports provided to senior management regarding portfolio performance.
- Provide timely, accurate, and complete performance reports to the Senior Relationship Manager on the financial and operational progress of the customer portfolio.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required.
Education and work experience requirements:
- University degree in Business Administration with specialization in Banking and Finance, and/or Sales and Marketing from a recognized university.
- About 3-5 years of related experience of which a minimum of 1-3 years should be in a similar position/responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Arabic & English).
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office tools (including PowerPoint, Word, Excel),
- Behavioral Competencies, respect, attitude, and work proficiency.
P.S The Job holder may be required to undertake additional duties, which may be reasonably expected and forms part of the function of the job.